Tuesday, February 26, 2013

My Spring Beauty Wish List

Seeing as though I am a BROKE college student who only works during breaks( spring, summer, and winter)  I cannot buy all the beauty and clothing products that I want ( more beauty than clothing) but it never hurts to make a wish list right? This upcoming April, I will be attending the International Make-up Artist Trade Show aka IMATS in NYC in which I plan on going crazing and buying everything in sight LOL

First on my list is the Lime Crime lipstick in the color New Yolk City. Lime Crime is a new cosmetic line that features bold, bright, beautiful, and vibrant colors and are reasonable price compared to other companies the produce similar bright and out of the ordinary colors and the packaging is a plus.

Imagine all the Ombre' lip creations that could be created with this bold yellow color.


Second, is this Sigma Cosmetics "Sigma Spa Brush Cleaning Glove" click the link to watch the video and you will see why this is on my wishlist.



Next, which is actually my number one on this list is MAC Heroine which will be re-released in April. I had Heroine once before when it came out with the Reel Sexy collection but my sister lost it and it was a limited edition so best believe i'm snagging a few come April.


Benefit "They're Real" Mascara which is a raved about product in the YT Beauty community



Last, But not least every OCC Lip Tar I can get my hands on


What's on your wish-list? whether it beauty, fashion, or just life goals you wish to reach by spring

No comments:

Post a Comment