Tuesday, March 19, 2013

You Can't Fake Fashion!


The CFDA( Council of Fashion Designers of America) and eBay have launched their third campaign against... yes you guessed it... knock-off designer items. The campaign entitled "You Can’t Fake Fashion" has collaborated with 90 American designers including Diane von Furstenberg, Ralph Lauren, Badgley Mischka, Rag and Bones, and Anna Sui. Each designer contributed a one-of-a-kind tote bag to go up for auction on eBay to benefit the CFDA’s anti-counterfeiting efforts. These unique totes start at $100 and range up to $515 but keep calm, eBay and the CFDA have a cute and simple tote bag that is $50 so if you(like myself) don't have the bread for the $515.00 bag that I have my eye on its cool every purchase/bid makes a difference.

To check out more on this campaign and to see all the available bags check out the CFDA's website here and I attached a few of my favorite bags if anybody is interested in winning one for me I will kindly appreciate it.












No comments:

Post a Comment