Thursday, June 27, 2013

New Product alert: Marc Jacobs "Honey"

 This summer has and will be full of so many exciting releases from the RiRi hearts MAC line to Marc Jacobs beauty line releasing in August.

 Last month while at work( Sephora) I learned that one of my favorite designers will be releasing a new fragrance called Honey. I saw the bottle and fell in love just like I did when I first saw Dot. Then, while in the Marc Jacobs store on Bleeker St.(NYC) I saw the display and was able to try the fragrance... OMG it is AMAZEBALLS, so light, fruity, and appropriate for summer.
Honey is already out in Marc Jacob stores but will be exclusively my released to Sephora in July(watch for emails) and every where else in September.

Prices range from $45 to $96 
 Are you excited? I am. I live for a MJ fragrance 
The Marc by Marc Jacobs store on Bleeker St.( photo by me)

No comments:

Post a Comment