Tuesday, June 25, 2013

RiRi <3's MAC lipstick review



Greetings Dolls!

 So for being away so long, I've been working like crazy and my laptop broke so I can only blog from my trusty dusty iPhone lol. I was able( after 240 minutes) to get the latest lippes from the RiRI/MAC collabo. I have pictures comparing them to similar lipsticks, and swatches. Enjoy!

RiRi Woo
(L - R MAC Red, RiRi Woo, Ruby Woo)
RiRi the most popular of the collection and also the sister of every bodies favorite Ruby did not disappoint(maybe because I knew it mirrored Ruby).
I've never been a red person but since I cut my hair, I've been feeling red lippies and Riri has been my go to. If you fall for the hype or simply love Rihanna, I say if it gets released again go for it BUT Ruby Woo is a classic and it's not too much of a difference between the two.

  
(L-R Up The Amp,RiRi Boy, Strong Women, Heroine, Hot Chocolate) (all mac)
Next, my least favorite RiRi Boy. This is the Matte version of MAC beginners lipstick Up The Amp. I don't like this lipstick, it doesn't do anything for my skin but I love it on my best friend. I was so excited to get this only because I like Up The Amp but I could've saved my $15 plus I have similar looking lipsticks .

Last, Heaux which completely surprised me. I was so close to not getting this color but I'm glad I did. It's a Berry red that seems like it would fit any complexion. I wouldn't say this would be my go to but ill probably wear it a few times. The texture is nice (retro matte) very pigmented and goes on smooth. 

Overall, the lipsticks are nice and pigmented, they favor other shades but what do you expect. I'm not sure if I will continue to keep up with the RiRi hearts MAC future collections, we will see.


No comments:

Post a Comment