Friday, January 18, 2013

How to organize your Make-up: College Edition

Greetings All!
So this afternoon I moved back in to my apartment. Of course with moving back in, that means unpacking and etc,well as I organized my make-up, I thought why not share with you guys a way you may want to organize your collection.

In the picture you see my collection as a whole, I bought my storage for my lipsticks and lip balms from target on sale for $3!!! And the white 3-drawer storage is also from target; I believe $11.99.

In the drawers:
First drawer- at first stored my lipsticks but they began to weigh it down so I switched them out and now my Olay Facial Cleansing wipes and MAC cleansing wipes are there.

Second drawer- All my make-up brushes. Mascara, primers for face and eyes , and pigments

Third drawer- this drawer holds my liquid foundation , face powders, concealer, and blush

On the top is my Ben-Nye Banana Powder and also my MAC cosmetic bag(medium size. Can be found on Maccosmetics.com) All my lip glosses , lip liners, eyeliners and misc stuff are stored I there.
And last, on the side of the drawer I just put all my eyeshadow pallets

Hope you all enjoyed and I hope I helped somebody who wasn't sure how to organize their make-up in such limited space.

Toodles!



No comments:

Post a Comment