Thursday, January 31, 2013

Review Alert! MAC Viva Glam Nicki 2 lipstick and lipglass

Good morning, last week I went to the Mac store and they told me that MAC would be releasing these products a week early so of course the day it came out(today) I woke up earlier then normal just to beat the "new product rush" and I must say I am very pleased with this product. I didn't get "Pink Friday" when it came out but I got Viva Glam Nicki 1 which is a peach/ amplified coral color that I still love( though a lot of people hate it) it and along with these new items are not for everybody, unless you beat your face for days when you wear this product if you do not like bright amplified colors this is NOT for you but for my show stoppers and risk takers, Viva Glam Nicki 2 is def. a recommended product.

Below I have multiple pictures, three include ideas on how to wear the lipstick!gloss





                                           Viva Glam Nicki 2 lipstick and lipglass

                                              Nicki Minaj Viva Glam 2 Lipstick

                                           MAC Strong Women used as liner and VGN2 lipstick,gloss

                                   (L-R) MAC Saint Germain, VGM2, Snob
                                              MAC Cyber and Nightmoth outlined, VGN2 L/S


                                         Viva Glam Nicki 2 Lipglass

No comments:

Post a Comment