Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Princess Rih Rih + MAC ?

 By now, most of you Divas and Divos know that Bajan beauty Robyn "Rihanna" Fent has recently signed a contract with the oh so lovely and widely known cosmetic brand MAC cosmetics that will include the pop diva to release 31 stock holding items, separated into four different collections according to www,WWD.com. .

"When you think of make-up, the brand that pops into your mind - for something legit - is MAC," Rihanna said. "Whatever color you want, it's like: 'Let's go to MAC'. I've been using MAC on tour for such a long time it was a natural fit for me. I have always loved make-up, and I always said that if I do it, I want to do it with a credible brand."


      The first of the four seasonal collection series"RiRi Woo" inspired by the popular Ruby Woo will release in the summer online and at her upcoming summer concert at the Barclay's center .
For the complete tea on this exciting news check out www,WWD.com

                                                                             Enjoy Loves!

Rihanna at the 2013 Grammy Awards. Photo courtesy of www.HollywoodReporter.com



Let's just say I will be anticipating this collection along with the MAC Fashion Sets releasing April 6th,2013


Rihanna wearing the infamous Ruby Woo

No comments:

Post a Comment