Sunday, February 3, 2013

Product Review: Passion Fruit curl control paste

Gooooooooood Morning on this not so wonderful snowy day that is keeping me in the house. Yesterday, while out shopping with my mommy we stopped at target which was a perfect opportunity for me to repurchase this Mango pomade for your edges.

I have been using this product for quite some time. My mom is natural so she bought it for herself and I just forgot to give it back *lol* anyways after months of using this product on not only my hair but my friends hair, I ran out an it was only right to buy it again.

This product smells soooooo good and is not greasy like other edge controls nor die it make your hair hard and flaky like gels and what not. Great for all hair types from course to bones straight and last for a very long time. This is a recommended product.

Can be found in most Target stores and goes for $8





No comments:

Post a Comment